Mechanical assemblers are needed at a great local company in Akron. $15-19/hr +Benefits, weekly pay, shift flexibility, work-life balance!
Willing to train.
Our company in Akron is looking to add 2-3 assemblers to our team. This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity and reliability is a must. Previous experience in a production environment is helpful.
- Gather and organize all parts and materials needed to complete the job efficiently and effectively
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and drawings to ensure completed products meet specifications
- Properly utilize hand tools, power tools, soldering equipment, measuring devices, and all other tooling needed to proficiently complete units
- Create subassemblies, shipping crates, and needed components of the job as directed to safeguard smooth operation of procedures
- Adhere to established work instructions and practices to make certain of finished item uniformity
- Perform inspections, testing, troubleshooting, and repairs of the product, referring to coworkers and management to assist in resolving issues when they arise
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment by complying with safety procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing assigned tasks and working proactively