We are looking for 10+ motivated individuals that can learn quickly and be added to our growing team.
- Use tools to make or repair parts and products
- Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, schematics, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions. We will train!
- Work with other members of the line or group in order to assemble products
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace
- Meet all safety requirements of the company and industry
- Identify any defective items and handle them according to established procedures
- Ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise
- Perform other duties on the production floor as needed, including receiving and testing
- Attention to detail
- Strong Work Ethic
- Must be able to work with others in a team-based environment
- Communication and organizational skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Windows, Outlook)
- Must be able to read drawings
- Engineering/electrical experience is a plus