Are you interested in a sales, marketing, business, or human resources career?
We will train you, the pay is great, and you'll love this work environment!
Be a part of our team and join us in our vision to be recognized throughout Northeast Ohio as a staffing company that takes an ethical and professional approach – helping its clients to be more productive and its field employees to feel more valued.
Responsibilities and qualifications:
- High energy
- Recruit, interview, identify and onboard candidates who fit the criteria and culture of the clients' positions
- Manufacturing knowledge for sales and recruitment purposes
- Flexibility to work in Euclid and Brooklyn pending daily priorities
- Use of traditional and non-traditional resources to attract, source and retain candidates
- Ability to drive results through sales, B2B sales, or high volume customer service a plus!
- Ability to sell our company as a benefit to potential employers and employees
- Develop and implement advertising for higher viability
- Develop and maintain current/new client and employee relationships
- HIGH volume phone use and data entry
Apply online today, or stop by our Brooklyn office to apply and a member of our management team will reach out to you.