Manufacturing to $22/hr
Multiple Skilled and Entry-Level Openings
1st-shift temp-to-hire openings in production and mixing for a wonderful local chemical company paying $600-$880 weekly.
Duties and requirements include:
• Observe and follow safety procedures and SOPs set by the company
• Transfer finished product into drums and totes to complete orders, lifting up to 70lbs.
• Set up and monitor all mixing tanks, vessels, and mixers being utilized
• Obtain and understand all documentation for batching products
• Operate & clean all equipment including tanks, mixers, scales, meters, pumps, etc.
• Complete all paperwork and batch documentation in a timely manner
• Submit finished product samples to the lab for approval
• Verify raw chemical usage on each batch is added correctly with correct weights
• Operate forklift throughout the day, both standup and sit-down types
• Must have basic computer skills
Possible duties and requirements include:
• Assisting chemical compounders
• Operating tow motor (training provided)
• Filling containers
• Some lifting required (up to 40-50 lbs.)
• Forklift experience
• Ability to be on your feet for most of the day
• Decent math skills