Entry-Level & Skilled Warehouse & Factory Work
Apply today for these IMMEDIATE career positions in great environments offering competitive pay rates, benefits, and incentives!
All shifts available. Entry-level workers welcome!
Openings include (but are not limited to the following):
- Packers - packing, weighing, labeling, inspecting, assembling orders, keeping records
- Warehouse Associates - shipping, receiving, inspecting, scanning, inventorying, filling out paperwork
- Laborers - cleaning, organizing, lifting, picking/pulling orders, operating machinery
- Forklift Operators - loading, unloading, maneuvering vehicle, safety checks, operating machinery
- Assemblers - assembling parts, following detailed instructions, inspecting for quality, testing, cleaning, maintaining tools
- Production Associates - packaging, assembling, organizing, testing, using machinery and tools, handling materials
- Machine Operators – monitor, maintain, set up, operate, and inspect manufacturing or warehouse equipment
- Quality Control – lab setting, some quality control experience, off shift
- Extrusion Operators and Compounders- Plastic Extrusion and Compounding machine operators. Training provided, experience in machining is a plus.
Pay Rates: Depending on experience and the job starting wages can be up to $12.50 - $23.50/HR
Don’t wait until it’s too late! Email us your resume to Wadsworth@greatwork.jobs or simply call us at 330-334-5555.